1. I learned of a need to monitor, analyze, and attend to the details.
2. I learned you cannot ignore, or discount as unimportant, even the smallest detail of any situation you wish to control.
3. I learned with knowledge comes application comes alienation.
4. I learned all things have built in weak-point; places that decay and eventually collapse.
5. I learned to eliminate past indifference.
6. I learned the timing is perfect for making amends.
7. I learned only through intelligent deliberation can you be certain that the action you take is correct.
8. I learned the situation will develop new energy and inspiration once the problems are removed.
1. I learned all the force of Magic consists in love.
2. I learned the work of Magic is a certain drawing of one thing to another by natural similtude.
3. I learned the parts of this world, like members of one animal, depend all on one Love, and are connected to one another by natural communion (community)
4. I learned the known is a tiny island floating on a vast and very strange sea.
5. I learned science is not certain, It is a myth like any other, representing what people in the deepest parts of themselves want to believe.
6. I learned there is an alchemical agenda.
7. I learned that modern man is in a predicament, for he is about to be sacrificed.
8. I learned death is an essential part of our alchemical transformation.
1 I learned life is all one continuum of realistic experience and unreal imagination verses realistic imagination and unreal experience.
2. I learned the fundamental dissatisfaction of all human beings is suffering.
3. I learned that we suffer because we are ignorant of our real nature.
4. I learned our true nature lies beyond the restrictions of our careworn and humdrum existence.
5. I learned deep within the mind is absolute consciousness - an undying and omnipresent vastness.
6. I learned the nature of life is to grow toward and ever more perfect and joyous expression of authenticity.
7. I learned the nervous system acts as a localized reflector of consciousness.
8. I learned meditation is the key.
1 I learned fate always acts according to love.
2. I learned it takes one voice to become the few and the few to become the ten thousand voices that fill the world.
3. I learned to dream a highway back to you.
4. I learned to see the mark death made.
5. I learned what will sustain us through the winter.
6. I learned where last years lessons went.
7. I learned he wept for Paul.
8. I learned about the winding river and the silver vision.
All entertainment is propaganda.
1. I learned in our most creative moments we connect to the universal mind which is given to all of us.
2. I learned power should be controlled with moderation and modesty.
3. I learned proper behavior is necessary in order to continue in accomplishment.
4. I learned everything is free.
5. I learned everything I've ever done, I will give away.
6. I learned we're gonna do it anyway, even if it doesn't pay.
7. I learned with an unselfish attitude and goals that place emphasis on cultural achievements, I will realize the greatest rewards.
8. I learned through compassion, that is - identifying with others and finding the possibilities of their weakness within myself, I move them towards loyalty.
We let this happen. They made rules and we played along. We ate the food that poisoned us. We listened to their music, their news and their lies. We rejected truth because truth would have required change. We believed pleasure would come at no cost.
We were wrong.
Ignoring facts when we are uncomfortable with the responsibility of truth only prolongs the pain we are trying to avoiding, and makes it more difficult to overcome.
Every choice is an opportunity to opt out.
1. I learned society functions best when each member finds security in their own place within social structure.
2. I learned time is the revelator.
3. I learned when the members have an interest in the continuity o their community, great deeds can be accomplished.
4. I learned to evaluate life and goals in light of the needs of community.
5. I learned the complete elimination of all self serving motives.
6. I learned time is beneficial for the attainment of social aims.
7. I learned I'll go back to Cali, where I sleep out every night.
8. I learned it is a fine time for new endeavors.
1.. I learned sincerity is 20%
2. I learned listening does not always result is being heard
3. I learned one can either listen to respond or listen to comfort
4. I learned the timing is always right
5. I learned I am strong enough not be be a push over
6. I learned forgiveness is the beginning of love
7. I learned forgiveness - in no way, means tolerance of abuse
8. I learned love is all you need
1. I learned I am just like you.
2. I learned I know you know.
3. I learned you're just not near enough.
4. I learned I can't be seen with you.
5. I learned what it takes to let you go.
6. I learned I can grow wings and fly everywhere.
7. I learned I did not care what they called me.
8. I learned I'll float above the ocean. The sun above is burning my head.
Death is still inevitable. How you feel about that depends on wether you see death as a beginning or an end. If you see it as a beginning, then why try and prolong it?
Life is a gift. I express my gratitude every morning for the opportunity to wake up. We choose our experience by responding or reacting to our environment. In a way, it's a reflection of our view towards death. Those who live in fear react. Those who live in peace, respond.
1. I learned peace comes from within. So does Identity.
2. I learned who and what we identify with is a reflection of how we spend our time.
3. I learned to avoid incompetence caused by prejudice or eccentric whims.
4. I learned to maintain composure if there are misunderstandings or confusion,
5. I learned to create an atmosphere for emotional growth and progress by bringing a
little dignity into relationships,
6. I learned how you conduct yourself will determine the outcome of any external situation.
7. I learned time can be used to develop a sense of Self worth.
8. I learned the process of social readjustment is in the air.
Sometimes you wake up and realize your perspective is completely different; like how birds felt when dinosaurs became extinct.
1. I learned the value of choosing.
2. I learned it is not my responsibility to change others.
3. I learned complaining is not an option.
4. I learned my responsibility is to adapt.
5. I learned it is just as easy to reclaim your power as it was to give it away.
6. I learned all choices can be redeemed.
7. I learned how breathing determines mood.
8. I learned to accept that some people are willfully schizophrenic.